Hotel Realm offers an unsurpassed conference venue for Canberra and the region. Ten dynamic meeting spaces provide world-class and highly-adaptable function and conferencing facilities.
With the capacity to host gala dinners, cocktail parties, weddings, themed events, trade shows, product launches, award nights and corporate events, Hotel Realm delivers a truly 5-star event experience. Our dedicated staff ensure each conference or event runs seamlessly - exceeding client expectations and complementing our state-of-the-art facilities.
The newly renovated National Ballroom boasts state-of-the-art audio visual facilities, laser projectors, extended pre-function spaces, new bathrooms, a dedicated trade lift for bump-in/out, stunning custom-made chandeliers, fully integrated wireless presentation capabilities and a dedicated conference and events concierge.
The National Ballroom can seat up to 800 delegates theatre-style, 520 for a seated dinner, or be divided into four smaller functional spaces.
Hotel Realm’s architecturally-designed High Courtyard function rooms provide an exciting alternative for your event. With curved timber walls and high ceilings, these spaces are ideal for intimate meetings or private events. They also provide additional breakout options for larger conferences.
Car parking is available within the Realm Precinct for hotel meeting delegates and event guests. Realm Precinct has over 800 car spaces located across Hotel Realm, Burbury Close, 9 & 3 Sydney Avenue and Little National Hotel. Our conference rate is $15.00 per day and can be charged back to the function account on request. Parking is complimentary at the Hotel Realm for the first 60mins. Wilson Parking offer free parking Monday - Friday from 4:30pm - 3am and all weekend. *Please note these are public carparks and space cannot be guaranteed and rates vary across car parks - to check rates visit Wilson Parking Australia.
- 2019 Australian Hotels Association ACT - Best Conferences & Events
- 2019 Savour Restaurant and Catering National - Function / Convention Centre Caterer
- 2019 Savour Restaurant and Catering ACT - Function / Convention Centre Caterer
- 2019 Savour Restaurant and Catering ACT - Caterer of the Year
- 2019 ACT Tourism Awards - Business Events, Highly Commended
- 2017 Australian Hotels Association ACT - Best Meetings and Event Hotel
- 2017 Savour Restaurant and Catering ACT - Best Function and Convention Caterer
- 2017 Savour Restaurant and Catering National – Runner Up Best Function and Convention Caterer
- High speed hard wired internet
- Wireless internet throughout the building
- Multiple three phase power outlets
- Lift access to conference floor
- Phone lines in National Ballroom and boardrooms
- Natural light and balconies
- Disabled access
- Dimmable house lights
- Black out curtains
- Sound proof dividing walls
- Ceiling trusses that can hold up to 500kg
- In-house audio visual equipment
- Over 800 car spaces within the Realm Precinct